Imagine a pill, which, instead of alleviating migraines, actually induces them, then imagine this pill is covered in spikes and is injected directly into your brain and what you have there is the pharmaceutical equivalent of a Shih Tzu, a dog without any purpose in the world aside from giving you splitting headaches and setting your nerves on edge.
You see, a Shih Tzu only sleeps 85% of the time,unfortunately, which means that still leaves it a solid 15% segment of quality time which it can spend clacking around on your hardwood floors, licking itself, scratching, farting and generally shredding your nerve endings up until the time you take it for a walk whereupon it does its utmost to make you look as homosexual as possible.
Here’s 6 solid reasons why Shih Tzu are a mistake as a pet and as a general concept :
1. Shih Tzu are stupid - they rank 70th in Stanley Coren's The Intelligence of Dogs, considered one of the lowest degree of working/obedience intelligence (trainability).
For Shih Tzu, an ‘incredible journey’ is finding its way to the back garden ;
2. Shih Tzu are so low to the ground they’re practically seals which means they collect more mud and dirt on their undercarriage than a 4 by 4 in the Congo ;
3. A dog’s eyes shouldn’t bulge out of its head that much unless I’m throttling it (which i usually am to be fair) ;
4. Shih Tzu seem to go deaf after just one evening sitting next to your hi-fi speakers ;
5. At first glance,a Shih Tzu looks pretty small but they’ll eat you out of house and home and then spread their shit around the garden like a turbo-charged muck-spreader. In fact, they convert money into shit faster than anything this side of an investment tip from Goldman Sachs ;
6. Shih Tzu produce enough ear wax to keep the Roman Catholic church in candles until the second coming.
Shih Tzu puppy Tasmanian DEVIL
Shih Tzu = Devil dog PROOF !!! ^^^